Let’s be clear! Every study I’ve seen that was telling us the dangers of Hydroxychloroquine have two things in common…
- The patients were already close to death
- The patients were being WAY overdosed (Hydroxychloroquine 600 mg a day or more, Azithromycin 500 – 250 mg)
Every study that says it works have two things in common.
- Hydroxychloroquine 400 mg initial first dose, 200 mg doses afterward (Some went down to 100 mg afterward)
- Azithromycin 500 – 250 mg
- They were treated with these medication early into the viral infection
Okay, that’s 4, but still there’s also 2.
FYI – If your going to start taking zinc, there are studies that shows anything over 40 mg a day is a really bad thing. I take 21 mg a day myself and skip it about once a week. I also take 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 a day and try to get real vitamin D from the sun as often as possible. Sunlight cures a lot of maladies. Too much sun is bad for you. Oh be wise, what can I say more.